淘宝卖什么赚钱:Young girl wins one-minute bullfight in Jiaxing
在家兼职赚钱 www.4j76.com.cn Tao Mingfang, 164 centimeters tall and weighing 55 kilograms, conquered a 300 kg bull in a Guanniu bullfight held in Jiaxing, East China's Zhejiang province, on Monday.
Throwing the bull down in less than a minute, the female matador beat the males in her group and won the lightweight category. But she said she is not so domineering in life and she has different personalities on and off the court.
Guanniu, a Chinese-style bullfight, is an intangible cultural heritage in Jiaxing. Competitors are required to throw bulls down without any outside help, relying solely on their strength and courage.
- 5.7-magnitude quake hits Sichuan: CENC
- Book on reform and opening-up published
- 5.2-magnitude quake hits waters off Taiwan: CENC
- Antarctic expedition team unloads supplies from icebreaker
- Xi to attend 40th anniversary conference
- Bay Area blueprint expected by early 2019