qq三国怎么赚钱:Young girl wins one-minute bullfight in Jiaxing
在家兼职赚钱 www.4j76.com.cn Tao Mingfang, 164 centimeters tall and weighing 55 kilograms, conquered a 300 kg bull in a Guanniu bullfight held in Jiaxing, East China's Zhejiang province, on Monday.
Throwing the bull down in less than a minute, the female matador beat the males in her group and won the lightweight category. But she said she is not so domineering in life and she has different personalities on and off the court.
Guanniu, a Chinese-style bullfight, is an intangible cultural heritage in Jiaxing. Competitors are required to throw bulls down without any outside help, relying solely on their strength and courage.
- NPC deputy Ge Shuqin devotes herself to leading villagers to make a good living
- Jiangxi stabber subdued by people in market after injuring 11, police say
- New screening method finds cancer through breath test
- HK, Macao legal workers to be arbitrators in Guangzhou
- Patrolling the Hekou border all year round
- Golden snub-nosed monkeys in China have wet nurses: study