九阴真经挖矿怎么赚钱:Heavy lift of bridge's center arch section an engineering milestone
在家兼职赚钱 www.4j76.com.cn The center arched section of the Guantang Bridge in Liuzhou, Guangxi Zhuang autonomous region, was installed early on Monday morning, the bridge’s builder said, calling it the most difficult part of the project.
The bridge spans 457 meters across the Liujiang River, according to Shanghai Civil Engineering Co, a subsidiary of China Railway Engineering Corp.
The middle arch, with a span of 262 meters, weighs 5,885 metric tons.
Lifting that much weight is equivalent to lifting 1,100 adult elephants at the same time, the heaviest lifting project in the world to date, the company said.
“However, it only took our operator a click of a mouse to finish the big project,” said Tang Jun, chief engineer of the project.
The company said the bridge is expected to be completed by the end of this year. It will serve as a major thoroughfare between downtown Liuzhou and the city’s Liudong New District.
- NPC deputy Ge Shuqin devotes herself to leading villagers to make a good living
- Jiangxi stabber subdued by people in market after injuring 11, police say
- New screening method finds cancer through breath test
- HK, Macao legal workers to be arbitrators in Guangzhou
- Patrolling the Hekou border all year round
- Golden snub-nosed monkeys in China have wet nurses: study